What's your idea for The Knot?

Online RSVP Issue

Hi there!

Thank you so much for checking in.

We are in the process of making some new enhancements to our RSVP & Guest List Manager. We are aware there are a few kinks to work out as this rolls out by the end of April. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience while we work through these changes. We definitely appreciate any feedback that we can pass along to our product team. I do apologize for any inconvenience and hope to have updates very soon!

If you don't mind, please help us track down the root cause of this issue by emailing us the following details (see below).

Please email this portion to Help@theknot.com, so we can send your feedback to our Tech team, as they continue to investigate the current issue.

1. Your website URL:
2. What browser & version are you using?:
3. Where did it happened - desktop/mobile/app:
4. Specific issue/error and the steps you took when you received it:
5. Screenshot of the issue/error:

Thank you so much for your time and patience!

XOXO,
Your Customer Experience Team

365 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminMeuy (Business Analyst, The Knot) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

69 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Angie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Www.angie-david.wedding

Our home page has 4 event rsvp, but it only allows you to rsvp to wedding, no matter the event choice. Can only rsvp to other events from menu. Our guests are not getting to rsvp correctly.

• Charles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

certainly not impressed - I'm trying to rsvp and have typed in the EXACT www site many different times and CANNOT find the rsvp for the wedding party - now it is becoming a waste of time and very frustrating

• Cor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me and my fiancé were having the same trouble but we ended up going on a computer and doing it and it worked fine it was not working for us and he mobile device try going on a laptop or a desktop I’m doing it from there it works for us

• warrenkay01 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not impressed, we used the knot for our RSVP's thinking it would be easier but it has been a nightmare. Our invites are out and our guests are trying to RSVP for our wedding and they cant. It's either giving them an error sign or not even pulling up their names. How frustrating! I have also had a hidden list for my bridal shower, which i turned off the rsvp button for people to find, but instead when they go to rsvp for the wedding, it marks them off the bridal shower list instead.

Please fix this before this bride rips her hair out.

Thanks.

• Jeff Lockhart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After using the Android app, I can no longer access the RSVP section of the web dashboard. Clicking the RSVP option in the menu on the left always brings up the RSVP settings. If I click save to save the settings I already saved, it erases the event locations from my wedding and other events. I can access the RSVPs in the Android app, but not on the web.

• Kaylin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just put a note on our website letting our guests know that if they experience any issues, to text us their RSVPs... but this is incredibly frustrating.. i cant get a hold of support either.

• NhD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm unable to RSVP. I found the couple but it only takes me to their registry

• Brenda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been invited to 2 weddings. I can rsvp to one wedding but not the other wedding I keep getting an error message. I used my iPad for both weddings.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My guests are experiencing the same problem! Every time they look up their invitation they get an "error" message or it says their are multiple invitees with their name, which is untrue.. I thought an online RSVP would be easier than snail mail, but this is incredibly frustrating!! Please provide an update on your resolution of this issue

• Molly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

End of April? It's almost July! Mine was working great until about 6 days ago. What gives?? You can't search names. You can't look at "Accepted" or "Declined" guests, I have to scroll through my entire guest list to see who RSVPs everytime. :(

• Sarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has there been any progress on this issue? The initial comment was made almost a year ago and the site is still doing the same thing!

• Meredith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the same issue as verienemelo - I need guests to be able to RSVP up to a week and a half before the wedding because that is when our final headcount is due. Thanks.

• verienemelo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When trying to RSVP, my guests keep getting the following message: "You might want to contact the couple directly since your RSVP is overdue." PLEASE advise on how to proceed.

I cannot RSVP to a wedding I am invited to. It keeps telling me there is an error.

• ss-michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The RSVP function on our website won’t even activate through mobile, app, or computer. Very frustrating since our invites have gone out and I spent the time putting everyone’s information in. Put a service request in and have not heard anything.

• Jennifer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are having issues with RSVP on multiple phones. What do we need to do?

The RSVP function on our website won’t even activate through mobile, app, or computer. Very frustrating since our invites have gone out and I spent the time putting everyone’s information in. Put a service request in and have not heard anything. Also seems odd to me that there have been complaints about the RSVP function for years on The Knot when I Google it and it’s not fixed yet. I’m wishing we had used a different service to begin with now.

• Jillian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can guests not RSVP to multiple events? I made two separate guest lists to enable RSVP for multiple events, but if a guest is on both lists they can not RSVP for both because it says there is more than one guest with that name on the list. Please advise if this is on the roadmap to fix - otherwise I'd suggest removing it because it will end up creating a lot of headaches for people trying to get an accurate count for multiple events.

• Liz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the RSVP option without typing in the full guest list for our
    wedding webaite. Several of our guests have run into some confusion when
    trying to register with common last names. When a guest types in a first
    or last name that matches a previous RSVP they are prompted to select if
    the previous entries are theirs or if they want to be added to the list.
    So far so good. However, upon selecting the "add me to the list" button
    they are then directed to a screen that asks if any additional people are
    in their party, but the name previously entered is not added to the list.
    In short, the person needs to enter their name twice. This confusion had
    lead to several people thinking they have RSVP that have not. As we have
    invited over 70 family members that share last names this is a big
    problem. Could you add further instructions on the RSVP prompts to clarify
    this, or update the website to pull through the name originally typed in?

Please let me know what you can do to fix this problem.

Accurate guest counts are vital for ordering the reception food and
    table/chairs set up so this is a critical error and I appreciate your help.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base