Add Text Alignment to Wedding Websites
Currently, most of our Wedding Website designs are not offering the ability to align text in a custom fashion. We would love to hear from our Couples that are designing their sites about this feature. Let us know if you enjoy having the alignment decided for you or if you still see a need for us to allow this customization. We need your feedback.
Thank you for taking time to give your feedback.
Yesss please!!! I added a small note at the end of my wedding section and it was aligned right instead of justified like the rest of my text, however there is no way for me to customize it. My bridal party is all left aligned and there's no way to fix that either. I wish I had the ability to customize my alignment so it would all look cohesive (instead of justified and left aligned).
Seriously? Of course couples want the ability to align text on their websites. More customization is important!!! How about a response to the other pressing issues:
- No ability to change name of "Home" page, for instance, to something like "Our Wedding," even though the "Manage Pages" section allows for the name to be changed.
- No ability to have photos show up as albums on the personal website. They all just show up individually, with only a slight space marking one album from another. Having all of the photos on one page is unwieldy. Furthermore, there's no ability to at least have the album names show up on the website.
- No ability to have a wedding venue picture show up on the website. There's nowhere to upload a venue photo via the online wedding dashboard, and while you can upload a venue photo on the app, this doesn't appear on the actual website.
- No ability to edit the cover photo so that it doesn't extend edge-to-edge on the screen.
- No ability to have drop-down menus.
These were all things that could be done on previous Knot wedding websites! Bring these back!!