What's your idea for The Knot?

[Wedding Websites] Ability to lowercase the title please!

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Steve Ryan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

HI there!

Where would you like the ability to use a lowercase title – somewhere on your wedding website?

Thanks for writing in!

Krista

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Arline commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why doesn't your website recognize the ****** Islands as a venue for my wedding? arghhhh! St. Thomas, St. John, St. Croix are not listed. These are US islands. Help!

• Arline commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just registered for The Knot and am having the same issue with the Theme Page. I selected a font for our names and it looks great; however, when I preview my selections, the bride and groom names are all in caps. I would prefer to have them in lower case letters - how do I do this? Help!

• Joseph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like the ability to use lowercase in the title of my main page

• Rebecca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also want to be able to change the title so the font is not all capitalized.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has there been no fix yet for the capital letter issue?? I need help with my web page showing all the font as capital letters with total disregard to selected font and size. thanks

Hi, I too would like to see the title with our names in normal case rather than all caps. It is confusing because when you preview the font style it shows the names normally cased but then you preview the full site and they are in caps, it looks totally awkward.

• joeywsmith22 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to be able to change the Bride and Grooms name to only have the first letter capitalized rather than the all caps that is currently shown on the first page of my wedding website.

Thanks,
        Joey

Hi, I'm also looking into this - in my case I would like to be able to lowercase our names on the first page but still keep our theme. Is there any solution? Kind regards, Emma

Feedback and Knowledge Base