The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Wedding timeline doesn't allow for two brides

I was trying to fill out the wedding day timeline and was very disappointed to see that it only allows for "Bride" and "Groom" as people, not two brides or two grooms. This is very discriminatory towards same-*** couples--neither me nor my fiancée want to be listed as a "Groom" even in something as trivial as this. Please update so that you can select two brides or two grooms!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I am revising this answer after reviewing. You are correct that as of today the Timeline is not allowing you to add two brides or two grooms – I am very sorry for that oversight. The team is now urgently looking at how we can get this in place for you and other couples as we move forward.

I really appreciate you calling this out, as it was something we didn’t see in our testing as well as we should have. We definitely made sure the checklist is set up for all couples and we want all parts of the site to be set up the same. We are looking at this – thank you again.

We will chat soon.
    xoxo,
    Keri

2. Customer Service - Phone is currently down

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately our phones are down. Tech is working urgently to get them fixed. In the meantime please send all of your inquiries to newtools@theknot.com.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Great news! We love hearing from new vendors.

If you’d like to become a local vendor that appears on The Knot website please start by signing up at The Knot for Local Businesses – https://partnerssignup.theknot.com/. This will walk you through the process of getting your business up on the site.

Or you can send us an email at localsales@theknot.com. Tell us a bit about your business, your service area, and how we can contact you (phone and email preferred). We will send you information that fits your local area.

If you have any other questions please let us know.

Have a great day!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

4. Tis is the worst registry I have ever visited!!!!!

Tried to find bride a number of times ad comes up occasionally. WHY ? the name didnt change. Others just went to her other sites like Bed Bath and Beyond

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello!

The couple has password protected their site for security reasons. We unfortunately can not give out their PIN information. You will need to contact the couple directly. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

XO,
    Meuy

5. Online Chat

Things would be so much easier if there was 24 hour chat. I hate the fact that I have to send an email, and then wait who knows how long to get something accomplished. I planned on my whole day to get my wedding website and registry set up. Now I am not doing that, and I am going to have to wait to be sending out my invites until everything is et up. This if very frustrating.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    30 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. once the account is closed then please make sure our names are not even indexed in google.

once the account is closed then please make sure our names are not even indexed in google.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Krista P. responded

HI and thanks for getting in touch!

It can take Google up to 28 days to remove the links once they are submitted. We are noticing that sometimes it takes longer – please be patient! The link may surface on Google for some time but the content of your wedding website will be removed almost immediately.

Please see full article explaining expectations on Google removal: http://help.theknot.com/knowledgebase/articles/718044-how-do-i-remove-my-wws-and-or-registry-from-google

Thanks so much!

Krista

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base