The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. [Privacy] Remove My Wedding Website from search engine results.

Hi All!

Pleas learn how to hide your Wedding Websites from search engine results here: http://help.theknot.com/knowledgebase/articles/718044-how-do-i-remove-my-registry-or-wedding-website-fro

Thanks for your patience!

Krista

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. [Membership] Why is my information still showing on Google after 30 days from having it removed from the site.

Hello everyone!

We have heard reports that some users are still having their information on Google after 30 days of having their information deleted from their site. We just got word from our team that Google doesn't crawl on sites that are either password protected or have its content removed. If you remove the password protection on your site and leave the content intact then it should be much faster for Google to crawl on your site and remove the information from their search engines.

We understand that many of you put a pin or remove content to protect your…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base