The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

What's your idea for The Knot?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Real Weddings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

2. Lesbian Wedding at Big Daddy's Antiques

Hi There - We'd love to thank our amazing vendors and also have our wedding featured in the Real LGBT Weddings section. We have a fantastic video: https://vimeo.com/150574170 as well as some great pictures. It's such a unique venue and is unlike any wedding we've seen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Real Weddings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. [Advice] Where do I find recommendations for my wedding?

My fiancé and I are having our outdoor wedding next September which is obviously in the fall. My favorite color is blue, especially light blues such as tiffany blue. I want to use the blue for my dresses but I also want to incorporate the fall colors into my wedding as well I just don't know how to do it. Do you have any advice?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Real Weddings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Krista P. responded

Hi and thanks for getting in touch! You should check out Ideas + Etiquette on The Knot for articles and Real Weddings for ideas related to your color choices.

Here is a link to a search I did for “blue”, these articles may be a good place to start: https://www.theknot.com/search?index=content&q=blue

Also, check out Real Weddings to see what brides in a similar situation have done. Here is a link to Real Weddings filtered by “blue” and “fall”: https://www.theknot.com/real-weddings/blue-fall-albums

I hope that’s a helpful start!

Krista

4. [Real Weddings] Skip through Real Weddings that I've already viewed to see more.

Is there a way to skip through Real Weddings that I've already viewed to see more rather than having to scroll through a number of screens?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi and thanks for writing in!

There are a couple of ways you can navigate Real Weddings to see the ones you haven’t viewed yet.

- Try out the filters on the left side of the page to narrow down the results.
    - You can also use the pagination at the bottom of the page to page through quickly.

Would it be helpful if you had a way to mark albums as “viewed”?

Thanks so much for writing in and let us know your suggestions.

Krista

5. Pertinent items missing

wondering why per the bride and groom in the "Two Bright Lights" questionnaire the most important parts of their wedding were left out? I am talking about " Classic wedding at Valley Green Inn, Philadelphia, PA" The bride's stepfather was the officiant and combined in the ceremony the couples history in Hawaii and how important are certain Hawaiian sayings as well as incorporating specific parts of their heritage and the puzzle ceremony with the symbolism of the tree, caring for it as you need to do with a marriage. Mahalo

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Real Weddings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. [Real Weddings] I prefer the old Real Wedding section.

What happened to weddings of the week?
    Why don't all of the pictures show up?
    The old layout was better.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. [Local Vendors, Real Weddings] Add Real Weddings to Local Vendor storefronts.

I think each storefront when clicked on, should show links to their real wedding stories that are published. This allows couples to see what real weddings look like from that vendor when landing on their page.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Real Weddings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Real weddings now appear on storefronts! If we have photos of a wedding that took place at a certain venue, it will appear on the storefront.

Thanks for the great feedback!

Krista

• Don't see your idea?

The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Feedback and Knowledge Base