The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Day-of transportation plan should be on the checklist.

Day-of transportation plan should be on the checklist.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Checklist  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The Knot Checklist

Not an idea... more so a compliment. I just have to say, I would have been 100000% lost without the knot's checklist during planning. I rave to everyone that it's been my bible during wedding planning. Thank you times a million!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Checklist  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Scrolling on Completed and Deleted To-Do Lists is not working

I just want to let you know that in the Checklist, if I go to my completed or deleted to-dos, there is not a way to scroll and view all of them. I can only view the to-dos that are visible at the top, without scrolling. The scrolling works on my Remaining and Essentials to-dos, so please fix the Completed and Deleted to-dos so they scroll similarly. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi and thank you so much for contacting us!

I am seeing that this has been fixed/updated already. Please make sure to clear your cache and cookies before attempting to access your wedding website.

We do recommend using either Google Chrome or Firefox to make any edits to your account. Please disable all pop up blockers. Also, make sure that your browser is updated to its most current version.

Unfortunately our website does not support Windows 10/Microsoft Edge at this time.

Enjoy your planning!
    XO,
    Meuy

4. I would like to be able to add comments to my Checklist items

I would like to be able to add comments to my Checklist items, and perhaps you could build in some suggested comments to add. For example, when I check off Book Reception Venue, I would like to add a comment for the name of the venue, address, website, contact, etc. That information could be fed into other areas of my account so that it is easily accessible.

I would also like to be able to add/edit items on the Checklist. For example, I am not having my engagement party until later on in my engagement, so I would like to…

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  7 comments  ·  Checklist  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Editing Due Dates on Checklist

It would be wonderful if we were able to add items, and also change the due dates on pre-existing items. For example, due to scheduling my bridal showers won't be until a month before my wedding, but the checklist tells me that it needs to be completed a few months before. It's not a huge deal or anything, it would just really improve the tool!

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Checklist  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. [Checklist] Allow download of Checklist and/or Budgeter.

Hi, I think it would be helpful to be able to download the checklist. i was discussing my timeline with someone but I am not able to provide them with the schedule; i have to sign in to show that the checklist. I would really like to be able to download on calendar. I would think being able to download the budge would also be helpful but I am using a spreadsheet for my budget.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Checklist  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Krista P. responded

Hi All!

Quick update – you can now use your browser print function to print a nice, readable version of The Knot Wedding Checklist.

Thanks for your patience!

Krista

7. [Checklist] My checklist disappeared!

Hello everyone!

We just got word that the checklist is down on the site. Our tech team is working on a fix for this right now and we will get in touch with you as soon as we receive any updates.

In the meantime, please fill out and submit this form below. This will provide the necessary information for our tech team to identify and fix the issues affecting your checklist.

Form:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_zJzkekSq0wVxcwu-dcOfGiNktKWyHj5eutbCGzYCFw/viewform

Thanks so much for your patience and cooperation.

Danny

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Checklist  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. [Checklist] Can't access wedding checklist.

is there an issue with this section?

120 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    28 comments  ·  Checklist  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All,

This Checklist issue has should now be resolved.
    If you are still experiencing issues, please try to clear your cookies and cache, then reload your Checklist.

Let us know if you continue to experience issues accessing your Checklist.

Thanks so much!

Krista

9. [Checklist] Proposed task dates are off in the new checklist.

The dates of tasks are still not correct for my upcoming 2015 September wedding. It at least has updated to show things to do before the wedding date, but all the timing seems to be off. Example - Mail out Invites is in August currently on the list. For a September wedding.

I was expecting a patch to fix the logic of this app by now, but I have all but given up hope to use The Knot checklist (phone or website lists). It is very disappointing as the site was very helpful prior to the upgrade.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. [Checklist] A few suggestions for the new checklist.

The new wedding check list is not bad. I feel like there a ton of options to cover all different types of wedding. It would be easy if there were still check boxes or something similar to make marking things off the list a little quicker. I would like to recommend that purchasing the brides shoes and purchasing wedding bands be moved out more than 2 months before the wedding. I think that it is cutting it a little close. Also, it seems like some other things are not in the right order or time frame for when they need…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. [Checklist] Ability to add/edit checklist items.

Hello,
    In the previous checklist, we were able to edit dates of items in the Checklist, as well as add new items. It doesn't look like in the new checklist, even with the update on the iPhone, this is available.

It was so so so helpful to be able to customize the checklist to our own wedding to keep all To Do items in one place, as well as customize the dates to our plans.

If this does exist in the upgrade, do let me know!

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Checklist  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Krista P. responded

You can now check off items with an easy-to-access check box on your Checklist!

Thanks so much for your patience as we continue to make improvements to the new site!

Krista

12. [Checklist] My wedding checklist is not loading.

I am no longer able to load the checklist- old or new.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. [Checklist] I keep running into 404 pages while on checklist.

Please work on this checklist. The new checklist is always showing error code 404. It makes it very hard to plan a wedding when your checklist is unavailable. Additionally, the wedding fitness plan link isn't working either.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. [Checklist] It's difficult to read the the light grey words.

I like this new checklist. My wedding is in June 15th but I wanted to see what the new one was like. I like the new ideas on here and I like the format.

The only problems are that the new checklist words are in REALLY light grey and I'm having a hard time seeing them against the light background. Also, the checklist is just one long list of things to do listed under the date June 15th. I really liked having the months listed so I knew when to do what. I already clicked that I wanted the new…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Checklist  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you so much for your patience and understanding while we make improvements to The Knot!

Our Checklist since has been updated. It’s no longer light grey, it is better to see and much easier to utilized.

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

15. [Checklist] Keep the swipe right function to archive/mark complete on mobile devices.

Much easier than marking items completed in the new checklist. Keep the old swipe function. And of course the date glitch needs to be fixed on both the mobile and desktop versions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. [Checklist] I'd like to see a list what still needs to be done.

I like being able to see what I have deleted and what I have completed. But would it not be benifical to see a list of ONLY what needs to be done still?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. [Checklist] I really liked the tile layout of the planner! It helped to see the timeline in chunks represented with a picture.

Why don't you think about giving the groom a time bar on the bride's website (and vice versa) so they can check in with each other. I don't know but I like it

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base