The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hello! Just a friendly suggestion-

I am a vendor in Northern California and of course love The Knot and love visiting you in print and on-line!

I have thought about advertising in your magazine and have other friends in the wedding industry that do so. Recently though, I have been receiving emails from a representative of The Knot Northern California that starts out her greeting as "Hey" and then in the body of the email it starts as "Hey there-". I know that this is probably a little nit-picky but I just had to share that the lack of enthusiasm and the casualness of it…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate you checking in. We have passed along your feedback to our Vendor Support team for consideration. We encourage you to reach out to your Account Rep directly and make sure they have your feedback as well. The team at myaccounthelp@theknot.com is also available if you have examples to forward their way.

We appreciate all the vendors that support our couples and really do wish you all the best.

Keri

2. [Membership] My location disappears from my dashboard.

Every time I close The Knot page, the location of my wedding disappears from the front page of my wedding website. All that remains is a comma and it looks ridiculous. Has anyone else reported this problem? It's been happening for months,

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Krista P. responded

This location issue should now be fixed! Please let us know if you are still experiencing these issues.

Thanks for your patience!

Krista

3. [Account Settings] Unable to update anything in account settings

Hello,
    I have been trying to update my account settings unsuccessfully for 5 days
    now. I heard from your customer service and all they did was reset my
    password. Every time I try to update my account settings (I am trying to
    change the wedding date, add the city, budget, and number of guests) it
    says "Username invalid or already in use". The user name is auto-generated
    by you (Knottie16590618). I have tried 10 different user names, I have
    tried resetting my password, and every time I try to update it I get the
    same error message. Can you please…

55 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    23 comments  ·  Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Krista P. responded

Thank you so much for your patience on this. We’ve made an update to the Account Settings page. First, log in to your account on The Knot, then go here: https://www.theknot.com/account/settings/profile

To update your email address, please go here: https://www.theknot.com/account/settings/email-password

If you experience any issues, please fill in the form and we will get back to you asap with a solution:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1PFpcajXG3ptXXaOeVc8AcGmNAv3_gfjsF-8hqWt3yKw/viewform

Thanks so much for your patience!

Krista

4. [Membership] I'd like to be able to change my email address in Account Settings.

Customers should have the ability to go in and chance their own password in their account.

118 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    23 comments  ·  Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Cathy responded

Thank you so much for your patience on this. We’ve made an update to the Account Settings page. First, log in to your account on The Knot, then go here: https://www.theknot.com/account/settings/profile

To update your email address, please go here: https://www.theknot.com/account/settings/email-password

If you experience any issues, please fill in the form and we will get back to you asap with a solution:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1PFpcajXG3ptXXaOeVc8AcGmNAv3_gfjsF-8hqWt3yKw/viewform

Thanks so much for your patience!

Danny

5. [Membership] I am not able to log into The Knot or reset my password.

Cannot login - I enter my email & password but it keeps cycling trying to login; have waited over an hour for it to login but will not; I am using google chrome.
    i am now worried that i will not be able to get access to my wedding guest checklist and room layout

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. [Membership] I'm having trouble logging in across brands.

I love the fact that you can use one login for TheKnot, TheNest, and TheBump.

I tried visiting TheNest though and every time I click "Save to Favorites" it would ask me to login again. In the login box there was an option to log in via TheKnot, so I tried clicking this and it took me to TheKnot. Is there a bug in the log-in function/between-site connectivity or something?

Thanks for your help!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base