The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop geographical redirects

theknot.com always redirects to theknot.com.au which throws a DNS error and I can't make it stop doing this short of installing a VPN

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Meal count summary on mobile site or app

Right now I can't seem to find a way to view meal option totals on the app or on the mobile site- only on the full version of the website. For planning on the go, this is inconvenient. Would love to see this feature please!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Could you provide the ability to forward a link to a family member. This would be good for older folk who are not as familiar with navigatin

Could you provide the ability to send a link from the wedding page to a guest. This would help older folks or folks not internet savvy get to the site through a direct link.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

The free URL for your wedding website is the best way to do this. You can either add it to an email as a link or if you stop by the family members house you can save it on their PC so they don’t have to type it in each time. Email us at help@theknot.com if you need a reminder of your own URL.

4. provide a "home" button on screens.

an currently on the "ideas & Feedback" page, and do not see a button to get back into the main site

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. [Navigation] Wedding Cakes should be easier to find in the navigation.

I think wedding cakes and desserts should be easier to find. I was looking for it in the drop downs and didnt see it.I had to go to local vendors...Its a pretty important category not to list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi and thank you so much for your feedback!

We are constantly making improvements and we will make updates to the navigation based on the great feedback we are getting and on how users are interacting with it.

Here’s the direct link to Wedding Cakes and more.

https://www.theknot.com/real-weddings/wedding-cakes-photos

Or you can check out our Wedding Vendors / Wedding Cakes.

https://www.theknot.com/marketplace

Thanks again!
    Meuy

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base