The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

What's your idea for The Knot?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  My Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This is actually an issue.

I'm an officiant, and when I'm responding to wedding clients via the form, every time I hit return, the cursor moves back up to the top of the message, not down.

Must be some kind of bug in the system, but it's annoying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  My Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How can remove my account?

I no longer offer services in calligraphy. How can I delete my account?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  My Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. [My Account] I'd like to be able to edit my wedding colors.

Where are my wedding colors? I had selected them on the old website and now there is NO place to even select them again. The guest list planner has definitely changed. Although I personally did not use the old version, I checked it out to see its features and it was one of the tools that drew me to use The Knot in the first place.
    It is very difficult keeping details together for an entire wedding! PLEASE fix and improve new guest list features! If issues cannot be fixed, I will just have to go old school and buy…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. [Account] Unable to edit the name of the bride and groom.

I opened this account a few years ago. I am now engaged to an amazing man but is not the one that is listed as the groom. How do I change this setting?

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  My Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Krista P. responded

Thank you so much for your patience on this. We’ve made an update to the Account Settings page. First, log in to your account on The Knot, then go here: https://www.theknot.com/account/settings/profile

To update your names please go here – https://www.theknot.com/account/settings/profile

If you experience any issues, please fill in the form and we will get back to you asap with a solution:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1PFpcajXG3ptXXaOeVc8AcGmNAv3_gfjsF-8hqWt3yKw/viewform

Thanks so much for your patience!

Krista

6. Why can't I log into my account via Facebook?

I always logged in via facebook, now I can't find that option. Please tell me I don't have to start over...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  My Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Krista P. responded

Hello everyone!

Great news! The delete account option has now been released and should be displayed in the Account Settings section. To access this option first log into your account, then go here:
    https://www.theknot.com/account/settings/profile

The delete account button is displayed on the bottom of the Wedding Details page.

Thanks so much for your patience and cooperation!

Danny

8. [My Account] I think you should have an icon next to "My Knot".

It kind of blends in too much with the top-level navigation!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Cathy responded

Hi and thank you so much for the feedback! We are taking all great ideas into consideration and prioritizing updates on The Knot Beta.

We recently made a change to this this layout that should make the MY KNOT TOOLS option stand out more so that it will not blend in with the other options listed on the top.

We really appreciate your feedback with this and if you have any more suggestions, please share them with us.

Thanks so much!

Danny

• Don't see your idea?

The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Feedback and Knowledge Base