The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

What's your idea for The Knot?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. [Community] The brides on the Community Forum are hostile.

Hi there

I just wanted to send a quick message. I recently joined your forum for theknot and was excited to be able to talk to brides. Instead, in less than 48 hours I've been insulted, called names, told I was wrong in less than kind terms.

No swearing or whatnot, I just found that it was not the great resource I was hoping for.

I don't really want to join a forum that I will use for a few months or a year for my wedding and deal with 10 year old members who correct your view or immediately…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi ,

I am sorry to hear that you’ve experienced unwelcoming behavior on the boards. This is something we take extremely seriously and work hard to address.

If you ever come across a post that violates our TOU [TOS for The Knot] or click here: https://www.theknot.com/terms-and-conditions , please use the “Report a Violation” below the post. Flagging the message this way notifies our moderators so they can address it promptly. We have moderation coverage of the community at all times but we can occasionally miss things, so we appreciate any feedback you provide.

XO – Meuy

2. Brides could submit questions about how to deal with certain aspects of her wedding.

If a bride has a question about how to save money or if her groom is uncooperative, maybe some wedding planners or former brides could help out

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. [Community] I cannot find forums/community.

Last week I asked a question on one of the community boards and now (after the updated web design) I can't find the boards anywhere. Also, on the home screen I can't see the entire page... A part of it is just cut off. Overall I feel that the new version is less user friendly.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for getting in touch! First click into a board or location then you will see a “New Discussion” button at the top right where you can start a discussion.

If you are new to the Community, there’s two-day wait limit on being able to post a new discussion or reply. This is meant to encourage new members to get a feel for the community first.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks!

Krista

• Don't see your idea?

The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Feedback and Knowledge Base