The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

What's your idea for The Knot?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. LookBook App - Not connecting me to Find Shops

Hi!

We have noticed that the LookBook app is not connecting everyone to the "Find Shops" feature correctly, and may not be pulling up any local shops in your area. Our Tech team is working on this now and we will send out an update as soon as we have one available. Thanks for your patience and the feedback!

Keri

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. [Mobile] My Planner App (IOS/Apple) is crashing frequently.

Hello Everyone,

Our Tech team is aware that the Planner-IOS App is crashing frequently, as of 10/19. We are urgently looking at a correction and we trust you will see it back up and running well later today. Once we have any updates we will get back in touch with you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Danny

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11/23/15 – UPDATE

This weekend we were able to push another update to the Plannier-iOS app. Thanks so much for your patience. You may need to request an update from the AppStore on your mobile device, but please do let us know if you have any feedback as we move forward.

Enjoy your planning!
    Keri

3. [General] Please make the website responsive.

before having any idea you need to make your website responsive at least on desktop.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. [Forums] I was frustrated that the mobile site didn't give me access to the forums.

Access to forums through the app and mobile site, they are such great resources and to not be able to access them on the go is a little frustrating- and odd!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Krista P. responded

Hi and thanks for writing in ! You can access the forums from the mobile site.

Please visit www.theknot.com on you mobile device, tap the menu at the upper left , then scroll down and select Community.

OR you can go directly to http://forums.theknot.com/community.

Thanks so much for writing in and have a great weekend!

Krista

5. iPad optimised

It is a nightmare trying to design and manage my site on my iPad. I have to power up my laptop which takes forever. Are there any plans to make the site mobile friendly?

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. [Tablet] The Knot Magazine ipad app is not loading.

The Knot Magazine app shows nothing when I open it on my iPad. I've had previous issues loading your magazines in Newstand, please fix this!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Krista P. responded

Hi All!

The Knot digital magazine is no longer available for iPad. Apple will refund or credit existing digital subscriptions and single-issue purchases.

Still need your wedding style fix? We’ve moved! Grab your (free) The Knot digital edition at issuu.com/theknot.

Thanks so much for your patience!

Krista

• Don't see your idea?

The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Feedback and Knowledge Base