The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

What's your idea for The Knot?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. JJ and Alison was efficient

Excellent support team! One of the best I've ever used. Customer Care JJ and Alison was efficient and took care of my problem immediately.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Ciera responded

We are so happy to hear that! Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We hope you have an amazing day!

2. Personalize for same *** couples

Over all I love what the Knot has done for wedding planning. I worked for the Men's Wearhouse for 11 years and now am planning my own wedding. However it is disappointing when i go into my check list and see it tell me to preserve my dress. I understand that Gay Marriages are newer to many in the industry but lets be realistic. This did no happen last week. I see where some of the site has been made generic Like your party... your partners party... but if you are going to offer advise is should be tailored to…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Great news on this request. Our Checklist is now formatted so same-sex couples can choose their to-do lists individually and you don’t have to hope there are two things for brides or two things for grooms on the list. We continue to work on expanding this functionality across our site and brands. We have also added more same-sex wedding items to our checklists so that you can personalize your experience as you set up your list.

Thanks for your feedback! It was a great push for our teams!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Keri

3. Sasha Babette's.

A great experience dress shopping at Sasha Babette's. Found the perfect dress. Everyone was super nice and Riley was very helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. You should have a section to do reviews

I went on Wedding Wire and that was so much easier to do reviews on vendors and edit them. Your website has NO tabs for reviews and to edit, you have to email someone. It should be made a lot easier for us to do reviews on our vendors.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

To write a review you’ll need to be a member of The Knot, if you’re not already one.

Once you’re logged in, find the business you would like to review. You can locate the vendor by using the search bar or narrowing your search by category and location. Once you’ve found the vendor’s storefront, look for the “Write a review” link located below the social buttons. Make sure to include your rating, review text, and role in the wedding.

If you need additional help, please contact our reviews team at ReviewInquiry@xogrp.com.

5. Vendor review button

I'd like to see a vendor review button either on the homepage or the my account page after I log in. I shouldn't have to use an outside search engine to find where I can leave a review. Please change it - the site is so incredibly in every other way!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Review from Wedding

This photo booth was a great addition to the wedding for my cousin. Everyone loved it! It was such a fun way to take silly pictures with family. It was an excellent set up with great options for costumes! Thanks guys for providing your wonderful service!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Krista P. responded

Thanks for writing in! Do you remember which photo booth company you used? It’d be great if you can leave a review for them on their profile page on The Knot.

Thanks!

Krista

7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Trying to write a review and cannot find where to do so

thought it would be nice to write a review about my daughters wedding at Deven's Common Center for anyone interested in having a reception at this venue, but cannot find area to write the reviw. frustrating

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. [Reviews] Voting up / down, reporting a review, the feedback on a review or a comment.

Let registered users:

1. Up- / down-voting of reviews.
    2. A link with a form that's then displayed to report a review or report feedback that was posted by a vendor to a review.
    3. Posting of comments on reviews or on vendor feedback of reviews (to help with grammar / spelling mistakes, so the poster of a review or The Knot staff can edit to correct that). I'd suggest only display a user's own comments, to avoid spam and nonsense.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. [Local Vendors] Unable to submit a review for a vendor.

I tried several times to review our vendors and the website never let me. I have been trying to leave a review but I keep getting an "Oops. Your review wasn't submitted. Try again later. I keep trying and I keep getting the same error message"

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone!

We’re working toward a fix for members who are having trouble submitting a vendor review. We’ll contact everyone once this is fixed.

If you’re trying to submit these vendor ratings & reviews for the free Shutterfly book, we can definitely make sure you are given access to this prize.

Thanks so much for your patience.

Thanks!
    Katie

11. [General] We had a great experience on The Knot.

Tied the knot-1st time for both of us. We really loved 'The Knot' for our wedding celebration setup and announcement/registry. Made organizing and presenting our special day so easy! Please consider adding our fantastic diverse photos to your website-remember, gay couples have incredible amounts of disposable income:
    theknot.com/us/jennifer-and-koko
    Thanks!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. [Local Vendors] I'd like to be able to edit a review.

All I forgot was to select "Tried & True" but I see that there is no way to edit or delete reviews. What if something happens down the line and I'd like to update or remove my review entirely?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. [Reviews] I'd like to add a review for a vendor.

I held a big Meet & Greet event at the Oasis at Lake Travis in Austin, TX. I had over 1000+ people in attendance. I was recommended the DJ from this site for entertainment the DJ name is DJ Muscle Ray. Everyone loved him, I see why he is recommended to perform at wedding events this guy is the best and will keep you entertained. I highly recommend him if your ever looking for a good DJ with a variety of good clean music and entertainment thanks theKnot.com & DJ Muscle Ray.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. [Reviews] Add a more prominent write a review link and allow for review sorting.

The link to write a review only appears at the top and disappears after scrolling down past the fold. Please make it easy for brides to write reviews and add an additional 'write a review' link by all of their reviews.

Please also add tools to allow brides to sort reviews by star rating and most recent.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. [Reviews] I'd like a way for couples to easily write reviews.

will there be a link on the new site for couples to easily write reviews?

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Feedback and Knowledge Base