The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

What's your idea for The Knot?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
      XOXO,
      Meuy

• Registry- gift received on mobile app

I would like the moble app to be able to show you who sent money to your newly wed fun. Right now you really need to sign into the website to see this information.

Thanks

2 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you so much for contacting us!

We have heard similar feedback from other couples. We do plan to add this option in the future.

Enjoy your planning!
        XOXO,
        Meuy

• RSVP

Want to be able to manage who's invited to what event. Have 3 events and not everyone is invited to all. Or is there away to manage this?

2 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • 1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            0 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Wedding Planning Dashboard

After I've selected my vendor and marked it as "booked" I no longer want to see suggestions for that category of vendors on my dashboard. For instance, I've booked my reception venue however when I view my dashboard, I see the "Focus on Reception Venues". It takes up a lot of real estate on the page but is no longer of use to me. Selecting "Booked" would be the trigger to remove it and alternatively, deselecting "Booked" would trigger it being visible again.

12 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              0 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

Enjoy your planning!
              XOXO,
              Meuy

• The Guest

Under the "Photos" option on my wedding website, I would like a link to download the app "The Guest", along with my hashtag for my wedding.

This would be lovely to provide this reminder, if anything, to the top of the photos website page to better promote.

3 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                0 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Piggy Back off of "Arrange Registry"

I highly recommend this, not only because it's useful, but the "Newly Wed Fund" gets lost at the bottom.

I would make the suggestion, since I have 3 selections, to be at the TOP of the list. This way my guests can see this option for my long distance wedding first.

3 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Full wedding weekend planning and RSVPs for non-meal events

It's too bad I have to go to another site to have my guests sign up for the welcome party and other wedding weekend activities like hiking. I tried to add new events and the website registration just asks guests to RSVP and select a meal for the wedding.

2 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • Why can't I export the list in ABC order?

I am unable to export my updated guest list in ABC order. Very difficult to use program. I am regretting using The Knot for our guest list.

13 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • Reaching out to Brides

Hello!

I am a bride who used Jen Guneyli of 1st Row Films in Providence RI (showing on your site as wedding videographer) in Oct 2018.

I haven’t heard from her and haven’t received my video, which is past due date per contract.

I’m finding that multiple brides are in the same boat and I have the resources to get in touch with the vendor and help me and the other brides get at least our raw footage.

I understand you likely can’t give me all of their names / emails, but could you message them and let them know…

1 vote
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        0 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Website Deletion

If someone removes their wedding website- could you remove this from showing up on Google searches? I understand this is less common, but unfortunately some of us have cancelled our weddings; however the websites still show up when searching on these sites. So if someone removes their website, maybe it could be completely deleted. Thank you for your consideration

11 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • registry category

Be able to create sections such as "Kitchen", "Bedroom", "Outdoors" and put items from different stores in the categories. So someone has the option to look at all "Dining" items in addition to looking at a specific store.

Also be able to make Honeymoon Registry a Favorited item so it stays at the top!

6 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • His/Her Invitations

His/Her option for marking how many invitations the bride or groom have. My fiance and I are trying to each invite the same amount of people but we have to keep track on a google doc. I would love to be able to "tag" guests by bride/groom so we can easily see how many we are each inviting without creating two different lists.

13 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • Wedding Website Theme / Font and sizing not adjusting

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out about the font/design feature that is not adjusting as expected. This is a known issue that our Website Designers are working on for all of our designs and themes. Unfortunately, we have been told the fix will not be a quick one and for now if the style, font size, color or font design does not change it likely will need to stay as the base theme intended, when you started your wedding website.

You will be notified once the issue is fixed. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

If there’s anything…

8 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                                2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Button to add Numbers to Guest List

Instead of adding individual names to each household, create a button where you can select how many people are in that household. Save the time and energy required to input individual guests.

12 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                • attachments and mass emailing

I would like for there to be a better way to mass email my guests. It seems as though the only way to email in, somewhat, bulk is to "send website link" and email people from there. However, even that is a bit flawed because I can't get everybody email all at once and it does not indicate which guests i had already emailed.

Also, I would like for there to be a way to include attachments. I know you can include pictures, but I am having a destination wedding and my travel agent needs my guests to sign certain…

6 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Add a spot for The Guest so guests can learn about it and direct link to your event

I added my wedding to The Guest but had to steal the Travel & Transportation section to post the link and Event Name to my site. Unless I am missing something?

1 vote
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      0 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We really appreciate this feedback. The Guest team is eager to find more ways so you can connect your guests with your event code. Your notes here will help as they continue to look at ways to make this a smooth connection.

xoxo,
                                      Customer Experience

• Guest Accommodations - Duplicated on Wedding Website

Members -

So many of you have already reached out regarding the appearance of duplication of your Guest Accommodations - Thank you for taking the time to let us know your feedback and what you are seeing on your website.

We recently made a change to the Accommodations page on Wedding Websites based on feedback we received from other couples and guests that they were having a hard time locating where to find the hotel accommodations in the scope of the website. Currently, you will see we are testing a few ways to make this more visible on websites for…

273 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        121 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi -

You’ve shared your feedback and we hear you – truly. After conversations with the Product Lead over our wedding website development, we have been assured that this team is working through the possible solutions to adjust and improve the appearance and function of the accommodations/ details tabs on your wedding websites.

The goal is still to create one specific area to manage your guest accommodations while still having some ability to personalize this feature. With this in mind, the Tech team knows that the biggest ask coming from our Couples is that there should not be any duplicate information appearing on the website under multiple tabs.

While we will not be rolling this back to how it was before and we know that many of you still frustrated that your site is going to appear a bit different than when you originally published the site, we do want…

• Please, please, please separate the Officiant and Premarital Counseling Category.

These are two VERY different services and it is very confusing to your clients because they believe the vendors in this category do both. It is also highly unethical for officiants to say that they provide premarital counseling or coaching services when they are not qualified (licensed and/or certified). There should be a separate vendor category of Premarital Counseling and Coaching where only qualified professionals can be listed. We are only Premarital Counselors but have to be in the "Officiants + Premarital Counseling" category and we are still being contacted to officiate weddings when we don't say anywhere that we…

3 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Gift-Giver info for thank yous?

Is there a way to, or there should be a way to identify who sent what gifts from the registry...

5 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
                                          • Don't see your idea?

The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Feedback and Knowledge Base