The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Review

Hello, I recently used theknot.com to purchase a gift for my wife as we got married. While on our honeymoon, the gift ended up breaking. One of the straps ended up coming apart. I recently emailed the company and they got back to me right away, Jennifer was very helpful with customer service. She immediately sent me out a new bag and my problems were solved. I now know the saying happy wife happy life and thanks to theknot.com that was accomplished.
    Thanks again, Michael Heilman

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "PURE SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION +27780171131 FOR CLEANING BLACK NOTES . we offer automatic machines with our Technicians to do the large preser

FRANCE, CANADA"PURE SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION +27780171131 FOR CLEANING BLACK NOTES . we offer automatic machines with our Technicians to do the large
    preservation jobs to client, countries and the cleaning of black notes. WE
    ARE ALSO SPECIALIZED IN CHEMISTRY FOR ANTI-BREEZE BANK NOTES. WE ALSO DO CHEMICALS MELTING AND RECOVERING OF ALL TYPE OF **** MONEY FROM BLACK TO WHITE ( STAINED MONEY). Anti-freezing Preparations and Prepared De-icing Fluids, SSD Solution. Vectrol paste, Tebi-Magnetic solution, Defaced
    currency, Cleaning chemical. Darkened currency, Black coated notes,
    Cleaning black money, vectrol paste, SSD solution, super automatic
    solution,anti-breeze bank notes, black marked currency, black…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. +27788676511,, ((100%)) HOW TO BRING BACK LOST LOVE,SAME DAY STOP CHEATING OR DIVORCE IN SOUTH AFRICA, AUSTRALIA, BOTSWANA, BRAZIL,south afr

+27788676511,, ((100%)) HOW TO BRING BACK LOST LOVE,SAME DAY STOP CHEATING OR DIVORCE IN SOUTH AFRICA, AUSTRALIA, BOTSWANA, BRAZIL,south africa , BULGARIA , CAMBODIA, CAMEROON, CANADA, CAPE VERDE, CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC ,CHINA, COLOMBIA, COMOROS, CONGO, DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE, REPUBLIC OF THE, COTE D’IVOIRE, CROATIA, CUBA, CURACAO, CYPRUS, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK,DJIBOUTI, DOMINICA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, EAST TIMOR (SEE TIMOR-ECUADOR, EGYPT, EQUATORIAL GUINEA, ERITREA, ESTONIA, ETHIOPIA, FIJI, FINLAND, FRANCE, GABON, GAMBIA,THE GEORGIA, GERMANY, GHANA, GREECE, GRENADA, GUATEMALA, GUINEA, GUINEA-BISSAU, GUYANA,HAITI, HOLY SEE, HONDURAS, HONG KONG, HUNGARY, ICELAND, Read all your problems before you even mention them . Bring Back Lost Lover, even…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Vanderbijlpark)) ) Best Suppliers of SSD Chemical Solution +27780171131 for Cleaning Black Notes in canada +27780171131 ,Zimbabwe,Botswana,L

Vanderbijlpark)) ) Best Suppliers of SSD Chemical Solution +27780171131 for Cleaning Black Notes in canada +27780171131 ,Zimbabwe,Botswana,Lesotho,Qatar,,Kuwait,Egypt,SASOLBURG SEBOKENG SOWETO UAE,Upington,Bellville,Alberton,nairobi,East London,Tembisa,Cape Town,Durban Johannesburg,Pretoria,Port Elizabeth,Pietermaritzburg,Benoni,Vereeniging Bloemfontein Boksburg Welkom Newcastle Krugersdorp Diepsloot Botshabelo Brakpan Witbank Richards Bay Vanderbijlpark Centurion Roodepoort Paarl Springs Carletonville Klerksdorp Midrand Westonaria Middelburg Vryheid Orkney Kimberley eMbalenhle Nigel Mpumalanga Bhisho Randfontein…etc

We are chemical laboratory like Vectrol paste/Tebi-Manetic solution/Castro X oxide ,activation powder for cleaning all Technicians based in South Africa incorporated in the manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products with key specialization in the production of S.S.D Automatic solution.…..We Sale Chemicals SSD Solution kinds of deafced currency…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. TESTED and Trusted SSD Chemical Solution for Cleaning Black Money Notes +27788676511

TESTED and Trusted SSD Chemical Solution for Cleaning Black Money Notes +27788676511 in South Africa,USA,,UK,UGANDA,ZIMBABWE,@Sasolburg ,Limpopo,Witbank ,Standarton ,Secunda ,Middelburg, Johannesburg, vanderbijlpark, Secunda,Soweto Cape Town,Burgersfort, Polokwane,Thohoyandou, phalaborwa, mokopane, bochum, lebowakgomo, mankweng, Seshego, Alexandra Johannesburg,New york ,Ohio,California,New mexico,London,Manchester,Liverpool,Kampala,Kigali,Lenasia, Midrand, Randburg, Roodepoort,Sandton, Alberton ,Germiston, Benoni, Boksburg ,rakpan Daveyton,Duduza ,germiston, Impumelelo, Isando Katlehong, Kempton Park, KwaThema ,Nigel Reiger,Park Springs, Tembisa, Thokoza, Tsakane, Vosloorus ,Wattville ,Atteridgaeville,Centurion,Hammanskraal, Irene, ,Pretoria,Soshanguve,Boipatong, Bophelong,Evaton,Sebokeng, Sharpeville, Vanderbijlpark,Vereeniging, Meyerton,Heidelberg,Ratanda,Bronkhorstspruit,Ekangala,Kungwini,Bronberg,Cullinan,Refilwe,Zithobeni,Carltonville,Khutsong,Kagiso,Kromdraai,Krugersdorp,Magaliesburg, Muldersdrift, Mohlaken,Randfontein,Bekkersdal,testonaria,Kimberley,Upington,Kuruman,Sprinbok,Kathu Ritchie Postmasburg,Bellville,Bloemfontein,Cape Town and Countries like South Africa,USA,Canada,Malawi,Ghana,United Kingdom,Italy,Morocco,Uganda,Rwanda,Kenya,Norway.

we do wholesale and retail of money cleaning chemicals like;
    +27788676511
    • SSD solution
    • SSD chemical solution
    • SSD super solution …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. FRANCE, CANADA"PURE SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION +27780171131 FOR CLEANING BLACK NOTES

FRANCE, CANADA"PURE SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION +27780171131 FOR CLEANING BLACK NOTES . we offer automatic machines with our Technicians to do the large
    preservation jobs to client, countries and the cleaning of black notes. WE
    ARE ALSO SPECIALIZED IN CHEMISTRY FOR ANTI-BREEZE BANK NOTES. WE ALSO DO CHEMICALS MELTING AND RECOVERING OF ALL TYPE OF **** MONEY FROM BLACK TO WHITE ( STAINED MONEY). Anti-freezing Preparations and Prepared De-icing Fluids, SSD Solution. Vectrol paste, Tebi-Magnetic solution, Defaced
    currency, Cleaning chemical. Darkened currency, Black coated notes,
    Cleaning black money, vectrol paste, SSD solution, super automatic
    solution,anti-breeze bank notes, black marked currency, black…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. MONEY MAGIC RING/WALLET FOR MONEY AND TO BOOST BUSINESS-+27788676511-

MONEY MAGIC RING/WALLET FOR MONEY AND TO BOOST BUSINESS-+27788676511-BRING BACK YOUR LOST LOVERS IN UK,,JOB PROMOTION, STOP DIVORCE ,SOLVE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS IN SOUTH AFRICA ,PORT ELIZABETH ,SOWETO ,SPRINGS ,NELSPRUIT ,MPUMALANGA ,,,,,change-your-life-27788676511-use-magic-ring-wallet-for-wealthy-pastors-powers-
    POWERFUL STRONG MAGIC RING MAGIC WALLET &MONEY SPELL
    Powerful Magic Ring +27780171131 and the most powerful magic rings and gemstones. This power organized by the great powerful magicians ()and greatly improved by the Pharaohs in Egypt. Call Chief Bantu +27788676511 there sults of this ring are so great that this magic has now become This power ring has got the powers of the angels of the seven planets. Now…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. ,,]]]]. Standard S.s.d black/defaced money cleaning solution tell +27780171131 to confirm your order

,,]]]]. Standard S.s.d black/defaced money cleaning solution tell +27780171131 to confirm your order
    Ssd-chemical-Solution used to clean all type of blackened,+27780171131 tainted and defaced bank notes. Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly. Our Chemicals is 100% pure +27780171131 .We sell Chemicals that clean all types of black note or deface note.anti-air breezed powders and other many products used in cleaning black note. We do offer the best chemicals. if you are far, we will send one of our technician to come to you and clean all your money. Our Products - Ssd…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. TZANEEN SSD chemical solution for sale in +27788676511 johannesburg, zimbabwe,mozambique, botswana

TZANEEN SSD chemical solution for sale in +27788676511 johannesburg, zimbabwe,mozambique, botswana, lesotho ,swaziland ssd chemical solution for defaced banknotes +27780171131 in mozambique,south africa,lesotho,swaziland,namibia,angola,botswana,mauritius,zambia,zimbabwe. Ssd chemical solution for all defaced bank notes in , johannesburg, capetown, plokwane, rustenburg, kimberley, durban, we are specialized in chemistry for anti-breeze bank notes. We also do chemicals melting and recovering of all type of bad money from black to white. We also sale chemicals like tourmaline, s.s.d. Chemical solution, And many other activation powder. About ssd solution for cleaning black money chemical and allied product incorporated is a major manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. SSD} chemical is 100% pure.+27780171131, SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY IN LIMPOPO, GAUTENG, MPUMALANGA,

SSD} chemical is 100% pure.+27780171131, SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY IN LIMPOPO, GAUTENG, MPUMALANGA,
    EASTERN CAPE +27780171131 SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY IN LIMPOPO, GAUTENG, MPUMALANGA,
    EASTERN CAPE +27780171131, SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY IN LIMPOPO, GAUTENG, MPUMALANGA,
    SSD SOLUTION CHEMICAL FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY NOTES AND AUTOMATIC BLACK MONEY CLEANING MACHINE CALL: +27780171131
    We clean all types of, Currencies CALL +27780171131
    Ssd solution chemical for cleaning black money notes call +27780171131 ssd solution used to clean all type of blackened, tainted and defaced bank notes. We sell ssd chemical solution used to clean…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. +27788676511 '[\ powerful ***** enlargement herbal cream in mpumalanga standerton Soweto

+27788676511 '[\ powerful ***** enlargement herbal cream in mpumalanga standerton Soweto . FREE & FAST Delivery ***** Enlargement Premature *********** Weak Erection Treatments If you are looking for an herbal ****** enhancer to boost your performance to levels that you have never experienced before… It makes perfect sense to get the best and 100%natural strong one Supercharge will help you to perform when you need to. These are formulated to give you harder, stronger and more frequent erections and will supercharge your ****** libido There are no side effects known to occur from this supplement. *New Special Edition* WITH No…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Registry note options

My fiance and I are planning on a small registry, but we also want to add a note on the website for our guests to give cash or experiences instead. Together we only want about 5 gifts, and we want to let our guests know that we would appreciate cash for the honeymoon or new experiences to try instead. Currently there is no option for this and I feel that multiple couples would like to add a note on their registry page! Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ceremony/Reception details not showing!

My wedding website is not showing the details for where our ceremony and reception are! How do I fix this?!?!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. [Website] Add members to wedding who are not exclusively in my party or partner's party

I would like to be able to list our officiant and ring bearers as neutral members of the wedding party rather than as part of my personal party or my partner's party. Can there just be a third un-labelled category for other members of the wedding whom we dearly care about and don't fit into either current category?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. No spaces in Event Description?

In the Manger I have spaces in between sections. In preview in crams everything together and looks awful. how has this not been fixed?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The new way of editing events is so hard, it jumps off to the description box so you can't see what you're typing and I can't leave spaces?

It is so difficult to edit events now, I can't add spacing between paragraphs, there's random coding now and I don't know what I'm meant to keep when editing my description.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Your Customer Experience Team

17. Can we have the option to edit (remove) the time after we entered it in?

My fiance unknowingly added the times for our ceremony and reception when I didn't want to include that in our website yet. We are about to send our save the dates and all I want to provide to guests is the date and location of our ceremony/reception. No granular details yet until we send out the invitations. However, there is no option to deselect a time. I can only change it.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

18. Add Text Alignment to Wedding Websites

Currently, most of our Wedding Website designs are not offering the ability to align text in a custom fashion. We would love to hear from our Couples that are designing their sites about this feature. Let us know if you enjoy having the alignment decided for you or if you still see a need for us to allow this customization. We need your feedback.

Thank you for taking time to give your feedback.
    Customer Service

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. International App

I’m in New Zealand and I love the website, but I wish the app was available here!! The mobile site just isn’t the same.

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Guest List Manager Personal Notes

Allow the RSVP Personal notes on the website. It's frustrating to only get them via email and very hard to track. Especially since only I have my email linked and not the groom. I almost missed them because I thought these were only notification emails not knowing they were the only place I would see the notes.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base