The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

What's your idea for The Knot?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The know

I was wondering how some of the ladies have free the knot gifts.. how do i get them :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it so guests don't have to enter phone or email after RSVP

After a guest RSVPs online can you make it so they don't have to enter a phone number or email? It seems like spam and is concerning my guests.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please change the Guest back to when you click on 'declined' 'accepted' or 'no response' it only shows that category not just highlights

Honestly this new way is terrible and I'm going to miss someone who has declined or not RSVPs.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Your Customer Experience Team

4. Provide separate RSVP titles for other event RSVP. Other event RSVPs should not state Wedding above the form.

When clicking an RSVP button for “other event” (whatever it may be) the new page should state the tile of the evnt and not Wedding. Also there should be a way to collect, contacts into other events and not just Wedding. It’s confusing for all guests.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make it easier to find save or hearted items

I can’t find my hearted dresses anywhere, which makes it so difficult and extremely time consuming to have to look for my dresses and save them to a different website.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Guest List Contact Information

First - LOVE this feature!!!
    A couple of things:
    1. It would be great if the guest we sent the link to can add their family member as well.
    2. The app is able to categorize the contact information but the website cannot which is strange to me.
    3. Can we send save the date?
    4. Does the wedding invites have an option for them to add the name of their guests?

Thank you so much for making my life so much easier :)

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bed Bath & Beyond is not updating

Hi there!

We’re sorry for the issues you’re having with your Bed Bath & Beyond registry. Our Tech team is aware of this issue, and they are currently working with the retailer to get it fixed as quickly as possible. We will reach out to you once we get the all clear from our Tech team. We apologize for the inconvenience, and appreciate your patience.

Please email us at Help@theknot.com if you have any additional questions or issues regarding your account.

XOXO

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. WEDDING PARTY OPTIONS

It would be very nice if for the wedding party I could write, or chose an option of officiant and most importantly a "Broom bearer". The African American culture commonly "Jumps the Broom" we have a bearer for this but our nephew can't be properly recognized for it. He's six so he's up in arms that his cousin is a ring bearer but we can't find a way to put him on the site as well. Please add those two things.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Android Only - Registry Admin Features Not Working

We're sorry for the issues you're having while managing your registries through our app on Android devices. Our Tech team is in the process of making some changes to our system, which has resulted in a temporary error affecting how you view and manage your registries. The good news is that this is only affecting your view on the app, but not your guests view of your pages.

While we work to resolve this issue, here are some important details that you should know...

1. Don't worry! Your registries have not been removed from your account. When you preview your…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ability to sort Newlywed fund

The gifts in our Newlywed Fund are sorted randomly (or at least there's no clear, discernible order). This means that, when I see a new gift was given, I have to scroll through all the other ones and try to pick it out so that we can make sure we thank everyone appropriately.

The Fund should be able to be sorted based on the gift, the date given, and or the giver's name.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

11. Guest List | Household splitting into individuals

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are currently experiencing some issues with our household splitting into individuals after our latest App update. Our Tech team is working urgently to find a resolution. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

For now, I would recommend updating your guest list from a desktop, until we see a fix on the App.

Once the issue is resolved, we will notify you via email.

XOXO

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Online RSVP Issue

Hi there!

Thank you so much for checking in.

We are in the process of making some new enhancements to our RSVP & Guest List Manager. We are aware there are a few kinks to work out as this rolls out by the end of April. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience while we work through these changes. We definitely appreciate any feedback that we can pass along to our product team. I do apologize for any inconvenience and hope to have updates very soon!

If you don't mind, please help us track down the root cause of this…

362 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  61 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Wedding Website URL Expiration

There are some nice wedding website URLs using my fiancé's last name, Brown, but unfortunately, many are taken. More frustrating is the fact that many of the funny/cute ones are attached to weddings that were 1200 days ago.
    I think it would be nice if they could be used by other couples in the future.
    Thank you

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

14. Provide the ability to respond to guest book comments on the website, not through a personal email.

I would like to reply with a note to the people that post on the wedding guestbook, NOT via email. Some of them might be asking questions and sending best wishes, and instead of replying through email, it would be nice to reply right there, so other guests that might be having the same questions, can ready through.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!

XOXO,

15. I need to remove my name from your registry. The marriage is over. How can I get that done?

Its not an idea, i just want to be removed from your web site

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. How can I make it so the "Honeymoon Fund" shows up at the top of my registry list for guests. I'm worried people won't see it!

How can I make it so the "Honeymoon Fund" shows up at the top of my registry list for guests. I'm worried people won't see it!

It does show up at the top on my end of the site, but when I view the "guest" or front-facing version of the site, it shows up at the bottom.

I think it makes more sense to have it at the top, as it's displayed on the back-end version for me.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please provide a space or a section to free text in the registry section

I was wondering if there is a place to write on the registry page? My fiancé and I are currently in different states and will be moving around the time of the wedding (housing still in the works with the move) and we don't particularly want to do any item-based registries and want to explain that to our guests. Yes, I know there is the newly wed fund, but there will always be people that want to give physical and to them, sentimental things. Is there somewhere I can place a note to explain our situation and how
    A. We…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add a section for cultural brides

Please add a section by state for cultural brides. It's very difficult to find vendors who understand unique cultures, and there is a couple in Dallas who own a video/photography company who have scammed many Eritrean and Ethiopian brides internationally. Their reviews on The Knot do not match the experience of most of the brides I know. It's been a huge disservice to the brides and their families. Most brides fear speaking up because they do not release their video or pictures by the date stated on their contract. References are normally word of mouth, but with products that take…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please make custom website urls HTTPS COMPLIANT

The last post about this is from 2017 and the follow-up comments in the last 2 years have not been responded to. Please make the custom URLs HTTPS! We have paid extra to customize the URL and it literally costs nothing to add HTTPS. (I added it to my personal work website for free!)

Please advise!

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

20. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Feedback and Knowledge Base