The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

What's your idea for The Knot?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Link Pinterest Boards to the Favorites

Is there any way we can add or upload images to our favorites board?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Favorites + Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
      XOXO,
      Meuy

• Get a quote for Vendors on Fav Board

It would be AWESOME if "get a quote" feature was also an option for vendors saved to the Favorited Boards. It's a bummer to create your short list only to re-search it to get a quote. I know that we are directed to the vendor's website and can contact them directly but the canned message is helpful AND we wanna give the cred's to The Knot right off the bat. :-)

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
        XOXO,
        Meuy

• [Favorites + Boards] I want to be share my boards.

Be able to share a board with someone

7 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          1 comment  ·  Favorites + Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          planned  ·  Krista P.Krista P. responded

Thanks for the feedback on boards! We will definitely be adding this feature in the future.

Krista

• [Favorites] I'd like to be able to create + manage my own boards and add to them.

I really don't like that I can't create or delete boards. I have an old one that didn't transfer over well but the board itself is still there. I'd like to delete it and make a new one, but the only one I can use right now is "Things I love" which is the automatic one.
          I also cannot move existing favorites into either of the boards. If I unfavorite and re-favorite, it just appears in the automatic board.

This is not helpful!

I used to love this site and left for a while because I was only thinking about…

39 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            4 comments  ·  Favorites + Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you so much for contacting us!

We’re sorry that you’re having a bad experience with the new site and the transition of the Favorites tool. We plan to bring back the ability to create and manage your own boards.

For right now, you’ll only be able to manage from the one “Things I love” board. We can help to delete your old boards though, if you’d like. Please let us know if this is something you’d like to proceed with.

We appreciate your patience while we make these improvements.

Thanks,
            Katie

• [Favorites] I'd like to be able to share my favorites with others.

How in this age of social media is it possible that this website doesn't let you share with friends? And . . . what is the point of letting you search for engagement rings if you can't share them with your fiance?

8 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • [Favorites] I'm unable to remove Favorites

With your new design, it seems we can no longer edit (i.e. remove items) our favorites or boards. There is no option to edit on the page, hovering over the thumbnail does not generate an option, and many of the favorites have web addresses that no longer exist.

Please make a more intuitive system for deleting favorite-ed items.

Also, you may already be aware, but your new site does not have full functionality in Chrome. Pages are cut off in the middle, so you can't view a whole board, and can't post any discussions.

Thank you for your attention.

56 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                21 comments  ·  Favorites + Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and we’re sorry for the delay. Thank you for sending your feedback though!

You should be able to un-click the heart on the product detail pages to remove Favorites. We are working on an optimized experience for this though. Stay tuned for updates!

And the layout problem you mentioned is also a known issue. It’s being looked into.

Feel free to send over any other feedback/suggestions.

Katie

• [Favorites] My favorites did not transfer like I would expect them to.

I checked your FAQs about favorites. I want to clean out the clutter, but any of the old favorites that I click on only says:

" Sorry, it looks like that page has gone missing.

Please use the navigation above to browse wedding topics, or go back to The Knot homepage.

Need help? Please check out our frequently asked questions, or send us your feedback."

Can we please get some tools to delete favorites? (Or boards, for that matter--looks like the "Things I Love" board and the board I made on the previous site is overlapping.)

Thanks!

7 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi and thank you so much for your feedback on Favorites!

The issue with the favorites opening a broken link is known and we are working on a fix

We are also planning on feature updates which include being about to batch edit your favorites. Currently, if you are able to access a favorite, you should be able to un-click the heart.

We will also support board creation soon to help you get organized.

Stay tuned for updates and thanks again for your feedback!

Krista

• [Favorites] I want to favorite images that come in search results.

Why can't I like photos I come across in search???

8 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi and thank you so much for the feedback!

We are working on a solution that will allow brides to favorite images in more places across the site. Depending on what we learn about how brides engage with the Favorite button on images, will we start to add it in new places.

Thanks again and look out for updates and improvements!

Krista

• [Favorites] I'd like to be able to organize favorites into specific boards.

At this time on all Favorites are added to one board. The ability to create specific boards and add Favorites is a feature is coming soon.

109 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      planned  ·  15 comments  ·  Favorites + Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base