What's your idea for The Knot?

Guest Name for +1 (plus 1)

Add an area to RSVP for guests to add the name of their Plus 1 (+1).

66 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    CRaffCRaff shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  KeriAdminKeri (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

This is something our team is working on. We hope to have many new features in our Guest List Manager pushed out before the end of 2016. Including being able to add your guests +1 names when they RSVP.

XOXO,
    Keri

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AmandaAmanda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Keri,

Do you know if this option to include the name of a guests plus one is available online yet?

Thanks,

Amanda Ouro

• LilyLily commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When is this expected to be fully implemented? I know I can add them manually myself but it would be nice for it to be linked together with the RSVPs!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am checking on this also. I have been playing with the feature so that I know how it fully works before expecting my guest to use it. A must is adding the name feature for my guest +1. I do not want to have to track down all the guest I allowed a +1 to get the name for my seating chart. Please update asap!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am setting up my guest list for my wedding on your site and I notice that you have to enter each guest individually. It does allow for a +1, however it would be nice to be able to setup the Guest under a family name. For instance, Mr. & Mrs. John Doe. Then it would be nice to be able to enter in the quantity from this particular family that was invited for instance 4, instead of entering each name individual. Especially when some guest within this family are children. Or if you have a more open seating plan to have an option where you allow the guest to enter in their quantity that will be attending as some families are larger.

Feedback and Knowledge Base