Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MeuyAdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  MeuyAdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

198 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RizaRiza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Somebody removed / flagged the tutorial I posted on how to add hit / visit counter to the wedding website? Why? Isn't it helpful?

• BariBari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if we could track visits to our wedding website (also known as "click-throughs") so we can see who visits, when, and how many times via the administration of our wedding website. (Similar to, but not as complex as, Facebook's Insights section for Pages (screenshot attached)). Please reach out to me if I can further explain. Thank you for taking this into consideration :)

• ShtephShteph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The theme of my wedding is "music" as both my fiancé and I are musicians (and met in college studying music). I was really looking for an option to add music to play over the website whenever a guest looks at it. Are there any updates on this yet? Thanks!!!

• BlueBlue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any other way to post videos? I can't use Youtube because of the music copyright thing.

You're welcome, Angel. Glad that it worked for you too. Happy to help! And..congratulations! ^_^

• Scooby DooScooby Doo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The people running this website must be a bunch of idiots, I truly have no idea why this isn't implemented yet.

• AngelAngel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you Riza! That worked perfectly for me! Word of advice to others: don't use the embedded link! Just use the direct link and press enter before you save! It's that simple! :D So happy!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear brides struggling to upload videos: Once you paste the youtube link, be sure to hit enter and then it will work! This took me a while to figure out...

• KylieKylie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any word on the ability to count traffic? I find it frustrating I cannot add HTML code to my site either.

Hello! Any news on being able to upload a video on the website. We put together a small video of our wedding journey and want to upload it.

ADDING YOUTUBE VIDEOS TO WEDDING WEBSITE.

Hello All..

The very first time I tried embedding videos, it worked! So happy. You may check this link (our wedding website) for samples and see if it's how you wanted it.

https://www.theknot.com/us/riza-villeza-and-florian-schwandner-mar-2017-0a424a23-9de7-40e3-8cef-f516c5afa5fe

How I did it.
        1. In a section of your choice, "Add a New Item".
        2. A new section item will pop-up.
        3. Click the "Alignment" button, choose "Center Text" to make sure the video is at the center >>my vanity ^_^
        4. Paste your Youtube video url in the contents field, title is optional.
        5. Click Enter (the video must appear right away). You may add some blablablas, up to you.
        6. Click SAVE.

That's it! Hope this helps :)

• BanielaBaniela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Convert the PDF to JPG (do a google search for this and plenty of sites will pop up) once it's converted click download nd then click add photo (the PDF will be in your downloads) and your PDF will be in photo format. Hope this helps

• Marzooq HaqueMarzooq Haque commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I copy pasted my Youtube video on my website, it worked the first time! Then I realized that I placed it in the wrong section, and now it doesn't work anymore!!! Please fix this issue and allow youtube embeds to be place on your pages!!!

If I can't embed an iframe in my wedding website, I'd like to at least be able to hyperlink one of the page headers in the navigation to a third-party website.

• FlorinaFlorina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need more than consideration- we need solutions. All other wedding websites have these features!

• Jason DreyzehnerJason Dreyzehner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Knot doesn't need to be building analytics interfaces, but simply allowing us to provide a Google Analytics tracking ID would be fantastic! I'd love to see that ability even more than other types of embedding.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base