What's your idea for The Knot?

RSVP Emails

You should get the response emails even if you opted out of all of the newsletters.

Now I am not receiving any of them and I won't be able to see which guests emailed us notes - I am disappointed this was not mentioned anywhere on the site.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nina Mueller shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

24 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Taylor Neill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just coming here because I am also not receiving emails anymore. I have had 4 different households RSVP and I have not received emails for them. My RSVP deadline is November 30th and I need this fixed so I can see my guests personal notes on who their dates are!

• Stacey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My RSVP deadline is Monday the 27th nov which is in a couple of days. I have not received an RSVP email notification for over 10 days. This is so concerning as I'm missing so much information that we asked guests to supply in the 'send a note to the couple' section.
        This needs to be fixed ASAP please!

• Carolyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In final stages and unable to see who's replying - very tedious to have to check the RSVPs, and not get personal rsvp notes from people.

This, along with not being able to get names of +1 guests makes this app/platform very challenging.

• Niki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is redundant, but I too am not receiving my RSVP emails anymore. The new Guest List Manager platform and layout, is difficult enough as it is to view which guests have/have not submitted their RSVP's, so the email notifications were what I really depended on. I opted out of mail in RSVP's per TheKnot's recommendation and to "go green", but now I'm wishing I would've gone the more traditional route...I'm hoping the issue is resolved soon...

• Cassie Nentl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also not receiving any emails when guests RSVP which is a frustrating. This should be on the top of the list for The Knot to fix. Please let us know when this is resolved.

• dle23 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was getting the notifications for RSVPs up until about 48 hours ago.....

• Heather commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I received an email when I got my first RSVP a few days ago, but I've stopped receiving them, and I didn't opt out of anything either. Any idea why this is happening and if/when it can be fixed?

• Hayley Pearsons commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mine started doing this yesterday too & I never opted out of anything, was working fine before! My rsvps are due in a few weeks so I am stressing out big time. Anyone had anyway to fix it, horrible not being able to see any notes that guests leave you, especially the ones declining. This needs to be fixed asap! So stressed :(

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Glad I'm not the only one! Really bad timing my invites just went out on Monday!

• rycatkirbs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This also started happening with us. It worked for 1 week but suddenly stopped 48 hours ago.

Has this problem been fixed?

• cam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

is there any update on this? it is now happening to me as well...

• Nug commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are not receiving any email notification of RSVPS either - How do we correct this? It was not an issue when we beta-tested our site in September.

• Leanne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I tested this function month's ago when my site was in the building stage. It's gone live tonight and I'm not getting RSVPs. This is so incredibly frustrating and unhelpful.

• Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Have the same problem. I no longer receive the RSVP emails. I haven't opted out of anything, the emails for RSVPs just stopped.
        Thanks.

• emily hing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is SO frustrating! I want to see the updates when guests RSVP and there is no way to see any notes or comments they leave throughout the process. After spending hours uploading all my 220+ guest names into the RSVP system, it is so frustrating not to see when they rsvp.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base