What's your idea for The Knot?

RSVP Emails

You should get the response emails even if you opted out of all of the newsletters.

Now I am not receiving any of them and I won't be able to see which guests emailed us notes - I am disappointed this was not mentioned anywhere on the site.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nina MuellerNina Mueller shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  MeuyAdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JasonJason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Have the same problem. I no longer receive the RSVP emails. I haven't opted out of anything, the emails for RSVPs just stopped.
        Thanks.

• emily hingemily hing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is SO frustrating! I want to see the updates when guests RSVP and there is no way to see any notes or comments they leave throughout the process. After spending hours uploading all my 220+ guest names into the RSVP system, it is so frustrating not to see when they rsvp.

• CLCL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Have the same problem. I no longer receive the RSVP emails. Is there anyway to trigger the our wedding websites to send us an email when we get an RSVP? I haven't opted out of anything, the emails for RSVPs just stopped. Thanks.

• R&JR&J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am no receiving any RSVP emails anymore either and that is upsetting. I have lots of family messaging us telling us they hope we enjoyed the notes they left, but we cant read them:( Is there another place we can read the notes? Can we get the notes from emails that were never sent? Please help and thank you!

• AllyAlly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi! I am not receiving any RSVP emails anymore starting today. I received a notification from the app on my phone, but there's no "note" telling me if they wrote anything to us.

Please help! Thanks :)

• KatzieKatzie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also not receiving any RSVP emails since the transition to the new guestlist manager on May 4.

Feedback and Knowledge Base