What's your idea for The Knot?

[Favorites] I'd like to be able to organize favorites into specific boards.

At this time on all Favorites are added to one board. The ability to create specific boards and add Favorites is a feature is coming soon.

94 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    KristaAdminKrista (Admin, The Knot) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't figure out how to create more Favorites boards, so it just has everything very unorganized and grouped onto the generic "Things I Love" board. Also, as I'm trying to clean that out, there's no convenient way to unfavorite things. I have to click on each individual thing to unfavorite it, then navigate back to my board and scroll to wherever I left off. Very time consuming and inconvenient. As I'm doing that, there are some things I've favorited that have been "archived by The Knot" or no longer exist, so then I can't unfavorite them, but they still show up on my board. There has to be a better way... I see that other people have had similar complaints on this subject. Honestly it's so not useful, that I'd almost rather just use Pinterest and find vendors independently.

• Brandy BarnesBrandy Barnes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this happen. I've had to set up pinterest boards from the ideas here because you can't separate favorites into boards. Why even have boards if you can't prioritize things you like from things you love and that's just on one topic.
        Also I thought for the last week I was going crazy because like other posters have said you the site mentions creating boards, but there is no way to create them.
        Also this idea is from 2014, and started planning 01/2015? :(

• TaylorTaylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When is this feature coming??! It would make planning so much easier.

It would be really nice if the ability to organize favorites would come back. It would make the whole planning process infinitely easier.

• DawnDawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it would be really useful if we could sort our favorite dresses by designer or price point ( by bridal salon would be amazing but probably too much work).

• HopeHope commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this happen SOON! Us future brides would love having this feature. I may consider using a different wedding website just so I can organize my ideas and inspirations better.

• RitaRita commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel like I have to delete the dresses I favorited because my fiance' is on the account now

• LindsayLindsay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to make multiple boards to help me stay more organized since I don't just have one favorite item for each element of my wedding

That is SOOOOOO stupid. If you make it like pintrest everyone will adore you!

Oh, and you tell all of the brides to create a fav. board or two, but we can't even do that!!

• Caitlin HilgerCaitlin Hilger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The checklist tells me to Start a Favorites Board (or 2), but I can't find where to actually "create" a favorites board. It all goes into the same 1.

• AlyAly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had my favorites all organized on the old storyboards. . .will the COMING SOON feature put our old boards back together?

Feedback and Knowledge Base