What's your idea for The Knot?

[Favorites] I'd like to be able to create + manage my own boards and add to them.

I really don't like that I can't create or delete boards. I have an old one that didn't transfer over well but the board itself is still there. I'd like to delete it and make a new one, but the only one I can use right now is "Things I love" which is the automatic one.
I also cannot move existing favorites into either of the boards. If I unfavorite and re-favorite, it just appears in the automatic board.

This is not helpful!

I used to love this site and left for a while because I was only thinking about weddings and not actually planning one. I come back now to start thinking about it again now that it's closer in my future and I cannot use the website because it is not user friendly!

39 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    HelianthusHelianthus shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  KristaAdminKrista (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for contacting us!

We’re sorry that you’re having a bad experience with the new site and the transition of the Favorites tool. We plan to bring back the ability to create and manage your own boards.

For right now, you’ll only be able to manage from the one “Things I love” board. We can help to delete your old boards though, if you’d like. Please let us know if this is something you’d like to proceed with.

We appreciate your patience while we make these improvements.

Thanks,
    Katie

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ashley Ashley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see your response about the favorites board was over a year ago. You said you planned on bringing back the ability to create and manage boards, is still hasn't happened yet. Is there an approximate date when that would be happening? I would hate to have to delete my account and go to another website that can provide this.

• EllaElla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, I was just trying to make different boards, and thought I was doing something wrong. So complicated now, why do we have to clutter everything into one board?

• SamiSami commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

what is the point of having "boards" if there is only one? It would be nice to break it up into wedding dresses, food, invitations, ect

Feedback and Knowledge Base