The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please fix the password bug ASAP

Our wedding is getting closer and we need guests to see the website and RSVP quickly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Page not Found" - Guest view of Wedding Website

We are very sorry to let you know that some of our Wedding Websites have had an issue this weekend with their site not being able to be viewed by their guests. The error of "Page not Found" is likely due to a bug with the Password on your website.

Log into your admin, turn OFF your password, and it should allow your guests to view your website with ease. This is an urgent bug fix that our Tech team is already working on and we hope to have a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Wedding Website is not working

When guests try to search for our wedding website on theknot.com or by using the website URL, the error message "Oops!
    We're having trouble finding that page" is displayed. This is the ONLY method my guests can RSVP and access wedding information. I need this fixed ASAP! If I had known this was going to be an ongoing issue, I would have gone with a different planning website altogether!

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. My daughter wedding account (Alanah & Cody Lonsway- Kohlinger) doesn’t allow international gifting/payments. Can that be quickly fixed?

My daughter wedding account doesn’t allow international gifting/payments. Can that be quickly fixed?
    It’s a real necessity and shortcoming of the site..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. International App

I’m in New Zealand and I love the website, but I wish the app was available here!! The mobile site just isn’t the same.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Wedding Website glitches

How hard is it for the knot to put some kind of notice or warning out that they are doing major overhaul on their wedding website application which is causing problems??? Or instead of "Oops page cannot be found" try to fix that situation first! There is no way brides and grooms can get all the essential information out to their guests if invitations have already been sent out.

Do better with communicating to your users!!!!!!

Now I think I need to make a back up wedding website seeing as they can't even give a suggested timeline for all of…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Unreliable wedding website

My wedding invites are OUT AND GUESTS CANT ACCESS MY WEBSITE!! Says oops page cannot be found since WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY!!!

This is very upsetting.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Wedding Website "Page Not Found"

We JUST sent out our Save the Dates and we're already getting feedback from guests that they can't access our site! I tried to view it myself and I can't access it either. I saw so many posts in forums warning against using The Knot for their wedding website and I am beyond disappointed that they were right.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Guest cannot access my wedding website erroe

My guest gets a " Oops! We're having trouble finding that page" error whenever they try to access my website. Its soo close to my wedding and this cannot be happening now.

Please fix it.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. To have a page on your website that accepts months and years to facilitate the finding of the couples RSVP instructions......

Robert Heers............Stephanie Sweigart...............January,2020..........how does your page work?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. good sites to buy gold for wow with Half Price from wowclassicgp Till Nov.4

The Chromebook 3180 is built to withstand common student mishaps wow classic gold for sale spills on the keyboard, being tossed into a backpack, being scratched with a pencil. The screen is made of Corning Gorilla glass, which, according to Dell, has 10 times higher scratch resistance than standard glass screens. You can also flip the screen 180 degrees for easy viewing..
    The World's Top WOW Classic Website WOWClassicGP.com is committed to offering various WOW Classic products, like World of Warcraft Classic gold, items, powerleveling and so on. with World's Rock-Bottom Price!100% safety and fast delivery, as well as the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. UK >>HIGH QUALITY SSD SOLUTION CHEMICAL TO CLEAN BLACK DOLLAR +27780171131 IN SOUTH AFRICA. Super automatic Ssd Solution Call On +2778017113

UK >>HIGH QUALITY SSD SOLUTION CHEMICAL TO CLEAN BLACK DOLLAR +27780171131 IN SOUTH AFRICA. Super automatic Ssd Solution Call On +27780171131 SSD SUPER CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY IN ASIA -USA UK -UAE-SOUTH AFRICA-GHANA-NAMIBIA-ZIMBABWE-ANGOLA-ZAMBIA-BOTSWANA-MOZAMBIQUE-KENYA-TANZANIA-LESOTHO
    +27780171131 SSD Solution chemical, activation powder super automatic Solution, anti-breeze bank notes, black marked currency, black coated notes, cleaning Black money.NOTES ,also clean all kind of Gold WE WORK ON COMMISSION We provide chemicals for anti-breeze bank notes currencies such as USA Dollar, Euro, Pound, and many local currencies.WE ALSO OFFER MACHINES TO DO THE BIG CLEANINGS,OF ALL KIND CURRENCY AND WE DO DELIVERY OF…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Powerful Magic Ring +27780171131 and the most powerful magic rings and gemstones. This power organized by the great powerful magicians ()an

change-your-life-27788676511-use-magic-ring-wallet-for-wealthy-pastors-powers-
    POWERFUL STRONG MAGIC RING MAGIC WALLET &MONEY SPELL
    Powerful Magic Ring +27780171131 and the most powerful magic rings and gemstones. This power organized by the great powerful magicians ()and greatly improved by the Pharaohs in Egypt. Call Chief Bantu +27788676511 there sults of this ring are so great that this magic has now become This power ring has got the powers of the angels of the seven planets. Now with this ring you will be the most powerful person in this whole world. This ring will affect your stars and will change you, give you success in love, business,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We clean all types of, Currencies CALL +27780171131 Ssd solution chemical for cleaning black money notes call +27780171131 ssd solution used

EASTERN CAPE +27780171131, SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY IN LIMPOPO, GAUTENG, MPUMALANGA,
    EASTERN CAPE +27780171131 SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY IN LIMPOPO, GAUTENG, MPUMALANGA,
    EASTERN CAPE +27780171131, SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY IN LIMPOPO, GAUTENG, MPUMALANGA,
    SSD SOLUTION CHEMICAL FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY NOTES AND AUTOMATIC BLACK MONEY CLEANING MACHINE CALL: +27780171131
    We clean all types of, Currencies CALL +27780171131
    Ssd solution chemical for cleaning black money notes call +27780171131 ssd solution used to clean all type of blackened, tainted and defaced bank notes. We sell ssd chemical solution used to clean all type…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. +27788676511 Money spells to bring money & success. If you need money, get money with traditional healer instant money abundance spells to g

}Strong money spell,to solve financial problem call MAAMAZAMA on+27788676511
    Money spells to bring money & success. If you need money, get money with traditional healer instant money abundance spells to get money luck & get rich with spells for money.
    Powerful money spells to get money immediately to be debt free, be successful & become wealthy. How to get rich with money spells that attract money into your life.
    If you need money spells call Mam and Baba on +27788676511for money spells to earn more money, win lots of money, have a big bank account & be successful in business …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Website search not working

I am currently using The Knot as my personal wedding website platform, and I also have friends using the Knot as their website platform as well. When I try to search their website, I can find their names and click on the website link, but it says "This site can't be reached." I have tried multiple browsers, but none of the website links are working. I don't want the same thing to happen if my guests try to visit this site, and I was wondering if there is something I could tell them to resolve the issue?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Update the list of wedding dresses

After searching for months, I finally found THE dress on your website. It's part of the Wilderly Bride collection, specifically the Jade. Imagine my heartbreak when I click the link to the vendor website and it's a dress they no longer make. Someone really needs to clean up the website and remove discontinued dresses. I can't think of the last time I was this disappointed.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Guest List Manager Personal Notes

Allow the RSVP Personal notes on the website. It's frustrating to only get them via email and very hard to track. Especially since only I have my email linked and not the groom. I almost missed them because I thought these were only notification emails not knowing they were the only place I would see the notes.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Your Customer Experience Team

19. Website Admin Features. Fixes still pending

We are very sorry that our website and guest list features are not all working at 100% right now. We know that many of you have had different issues arise in your account over the past few months, and you continue to be patient with us as we work through each item and our Tech team is able to find a long term solution that will provide a better experience for you and your guests.

These issues are mainly a result of a database transition that, when completed, will make our products more stable and easier to use. We recognize…

336 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    109 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Personalize the address collector

I wish we could personalize the address collector like you can do on minted.com

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Your Customer Experience Team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base