How can we improve The Knot?

Bring back RSVP reminder text

RSVP reminder text is gone, poof! I was relying on that to remind our guests a week before the deadline.

16 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Amy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also in the same boat. I saw this as an option, previewed it, and now am unable to use it. Very frustrating.

• mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

looks like its on the app, will it actually send out reminders? doesnt say when

• Niki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Text is a more likely way to reach your intended guests since emails tend to go to a spam or junk folder coming from an unknown sender. At least have the option to select email or text. Also, allow multiple reminders with the ability to provide your own message.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, the APP says that a reminder is set, but it does not show when the Reminder will be sent. Is this feature active or not?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! I've been looking for this feature, it looks like it's brought back on the app but not the website. Can you confirm if it's available via app now?!

Feedback and Knowledge Base