Planner Android

1. Invite your gran and father

Just invite Gran, and allow me to help her walk without falling. Just being invited would be a great boost for her, and Im sure she would want to leave early. Just a thought,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Baby Sitting

Is there a space to go over babysitting? We would like to have an area where we can offer babysitting? Having an easy way to get a count of how many children will be attending and if they plan to use babysitting would be very helpful.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!

3. Notes section

When looking at my vendors, it would be great to have a note section to note pricing, to dos, etc.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Directions from your website

On Friday October 19, I was supposed to go to the wedding of two of my dearest friends, Ryan Whalen and Harmony Cairns. I pulled up the directions from your website, wrote them word for word, and left for the ceremony an hour and fifteen minutes early. Not only did your directions not get me to the wedding, they had me out in the middle of nowhere on Carmel Valley Rd. I missed the ceremony. Your directions were terrible. They should be researched to make sure they are accurate. The other directions for the reception,which I wrote down the exact…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. upload photos

When i logged in created my site in june 2016 my guest where able to guest log into the site and upload photos now when they log in it makes them create a wedding site. What happened - i know there were changes but this is why i choose the knot to host my site - invitations are out and paid for and now this feature is missing and i am 76 days from my wedding - going to totally suck to have to move my site and start from scratch to upload my wedding photos - I do not…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Planner Android

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base