314 votes92 comments · The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum » Registry · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
Hi and thank you so much for your idea!
We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.
We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!
Enjoy your planning!
Your Customer Experience TeamAnonymous supported this idea ·
An error occurred while saving the commentAnonymous commented
1. The captions for each photo in the photo gallery do not show unless the guest clicks on the photo. The captions should show as guests hover over the photo, the same way they do from my view when I am creating the gallery.
2. When I change the order of the photos from my view, they do not change in the same way from the public view. The photos should reflect publicly the same order as they do from my view.
3. The squares for each registry provider should be able to be moved. For example, I'd like to move the cash fund box first, the bloomingdales box second and the Bed Bath Box third.
4. The registry items should be able to be organized by order desired. For example, the cash fund is all the way at the bottom and should be able to be dragged to the top.
5. Wedding date shouldn't be a required field. As many of us are rescheduling our dates right now, we don't yet know the new date but I do know that it is no longer what I had input.